SMi Reports: Interview with speaker Lieutenant Commander Sean Cox, Royal Navy, presenting at Military Flight Training 2018, has recently been released.
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, June 19, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — This year’s Military Flight Training conference, taking place in London, UK on 10 – 11 October 2018, is set to attract an international audience of high-ranking military personnel and industry experts sharing their personal experiences in military flight training, as well as presenting the latest training programs and simulators.
3 key reasons to attend this year’s event:
• Benefit from over 10 military expert speakers giving briefings and perspectives on maximising military flight training capabilities for the 21st century from: Austria, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, UK and USA.
• Hear vital updates on the main platforms: fixed wing, fast jet, rotary wing and joint force training, as well as insights on flight training tactics from international training schools and the use of advanced simulators in pilot training.
• Be at the forefront of the future of air operations and pilot development as they both evolve and adapt to ever-changing threats to national security, as well as new partnerships being formed between countries to support the advancement of equipment, technology, training and new platforms.
Key speaker Lieutenant Commander Sean Cox, a Rotary Wing Instructor with the Royal Navy who will be presenting on day 1 of the two-day conference, caught up with SMi Group to share his experience within the Royal Navy and as a Rotary Wing Instructor, as well as his perspectives on the greatest challenges in future training and the benefits of networking with different nations in the world.
1. About you – what is your role and what perspective do you bring to the conference?
My current role is Officer Commanding of the new Merlin Mk4 Simulator, covering all roles from infrastructure, acceptance testing, personnel management and most importantly developing and eventually delivering training on a new aircraft. I bring the perspective of the reliance of synthetic training to enhance and develop flying training on increasingly complex aircrafts.
2. What are the key areas for the development of military flight training?
Synchronising and streamlining of training whilst maintaining the fact that different roles require specific training and procedures – Commonality where possible, different where necessary!
Lt Cdr Cox has over 5000 flying hours (including 1000 NVD) and over 1000 deck landings. His last appointment was Commanding Officer Naval Flying Standards, which saw him responsible for fleet wide fixed and rotary wing flying standards and management of Royal Navy instructors on behalf of the Central Flying School.
He will be presenting “Royal Navy Rotary Training”, focusing on rotary flight training in the Royal Navy, testing and developing the new Merlin Mk4 Simulators, and increasing rotary training at JHC.
The full interview and speaker biography is available to download on the event website, as well as the latest conference brochure where you can view the two-day agenda. Special discounted rates are available for government and acting military personnel, register your place at: www.militaryflight-training.com/einpr
Book before 29th June to save £300
For sponsorship and exhibition enquiries, contact Sadia Malick, Director, on +44 (0) 207 827 6748 or email email@example.com
For delegate enquiries, contact Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0) 207 827 6156 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Military Flight Training
10th – 11th October 2018
Copthorne Tara Hotel, Kensington, London, UK
Follow us @SMiGroupDefence
—- END —-
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
+44 (0) 207 827 6124
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire