SMi Group Reports: The Border Security Conference will convene in Rome, Italy on the 12-13 February 2019
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, October 3, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — SMi Group is delighted to announce the 12th Annual Border Security Conference and exhibition will return Rome, Italy on the 12th and 13th February 2019.
With the surge in development and application of biometric technology to achieve ‘seamless and autonomous’ border controls, this highly anticipated event will focus on the latest technology being used on the front line and best practice from law enforcement from across the globe.
Register by the 31st October to receive a £400 discount on your booking.
Visit the website to register at: http://www.bordersec.com/einpr
Border Security 2019 will include 22 presentations from an unrivalled security and industry speaker line-up, on the latest updates on emerging border security, including conference Gold Sponsors: Vancouver Airport Authority and Gatekeeper Intelligent Security.
Gold Sponsor Presentations:
1) Industry Milestone: The First Permanent Kiosk Based
• Border Control Solution for Entry/Exit Control in the EU
• Learn of the recent kiosk deployment at Paphos International Airport and Larnaca International Airport in Cyprus
• Overview of the BORDERXPRESS™ solution: a two-step process for border control that expedites the border clearance process and strengthens border control
• Summary of the efficiencies and benefits for Airports and Border Security Officers
• Review the implementation of kiosk-based border control solution, including: stakeholder engagement, custom kiosk workflows and process design, document validation, biometric verification, space requirements and layouts, network infrastructure requirements, and facilitation
Presented by: Keri Phoenix, Manager, Innovative Travel Solutions, Vancouver Airport Authority
2) Applying Next-Generation Biometrics, Deep Learning, and Multi-Factors of Intelligent Security (MFIS) to Increase both the Security and Throughput of Border Crossing Solutions
• Demonstration of how low-latency “actionable intelligence” achieved through the application of advanced technologies combining Multiple Factors of Intelligent Security (MFIS)
• Advanced system solutions for vehicle border crossings combine a variety of factors, including: Intelligent Vehicle Occupant Detection (IVOD), Intelligent Vehicle Undercarriage Scanning (IVUS), Intelligent License Plate Recognition (ILPR), and Automatic Identification of Vehicle Make, Model, and Color
• Efficient system solutions are shown to achieve both increased security and faster throughput of land, air, and sea ports by prioritizing and alerting security issues that matter the most
• Today’s challenges require solutions address both Vehicle-based and Pedestrian-based traffic flows
• Effective local border crossing systems must integrate seamlessly and securely with higher-level Government databases and technology infrastructure
Presented by: Robert Rozploch, Vice President of Research, Engineering, and Product Development, Gatekeeper Intelligent Security
There will also be an evening networking reception hosted by Vancouver Airport Authority day-one at the conference.
Visit the website to book your place, download exclusive event content and view the latest agenda at: http://www.bordersec.com/einpr
Sponsorship is now open, should you wish to speak or exhibit at Border Security 2019, please contact Sadia Malick on: +44 (0) 20 7827 6748 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For delegate enquiries, contact James Hitchen on +44 (0) 20 7827 6054 or email email@example.com
The 12th Annual Border Security Conference
12-13 February 2019
GOLD SPONSORS: Gatekeeper Intelligent Security, Vancouver Airport Authority
SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS: Cellebrite, WorldReach Software
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire